Miami / Fort Lauderdale
The Premier Professional and Educational Medical Cannabis Conference
The Southeast Cannabis Conference and Expo sponsored by Weedmaps and will host the most exciting professional and educational medical cannabis conference the Southeast United States Cannabis industry has ever seen.
A business-to-business event for emerging markets that brings together experts from the local, regional and national cannabis industry to network and share the latest industry information. SECC Expo is an event where individuals interested in the industry can learn more from these industry experts. Last year was the introduction to the industry, our theme this year: THE CANNABIS WORLD OF TOMORROW.
SECC Expo will be an electric environment for industry members, entrepreneurs, local leaders, companies, job seekers and curious individuals to come learn about the rapidly expanding cannabis industry and our changing culture. This years convention will focus on the transitions and changes coming in Southeast marijuana policy in 2017 and 2018.
Attendees will hear from speakers there to educate and inspire, not just showcase, their businesses. As always SECC Expo will create a highly professional environment where the outlines for the future of cannabis will take shape. The conference includes seminars from top industry leaders, and an exhibit hall filled with businesses showcasing industry related products and services. I personally look forward to your participation in this groundbreaking event. Come take a look at the future.
SECCExpo is open to all age groups
What To Expect
- Accounting & Insurance Services
- Advertising & Marketing Agencies
- Banking & Payment Processing Services
- Containers, Bottles, & Packaging
- Dispensing & Vending Machines
- Displays & Fixtures
- Doctors, Health Professionals, Caregivers
- Educational Seminars
- Entrepreneurs & Executives
- Grow Lights
- Health Conscious Living Advocates
- Hemp Products
- Hydroponics & Cultivation Products
- Infused Edibles & Beverages
- Inventory Tracking
- Lawyers & Policy makers
- Lawyers & Legal Resources
- Licensing Services
- Major Investors & Venture Capitalists
- Medical Resources
- Media, Press, Bloggers, Photographers
- Networking Opportunities for Business
- Paraphernalia (Head Shop & Smoke Shop Goods)
- POS & Management Software
- Private Equity & Investment Resources
- Product Launches
- Professional Training & Education
- Security Services & Equipment
- Seed Banks
- Testing & Lab Services
- Tinctures, Tonics, & Topicals
- And much, much more…
More than 60 speakers and 200+ exhibitors are expected at the two-day event that includes interactive workshops, leading industry guest speakers, business-to-business networking and more. Thousands of attendees from across the Southeast and Caribbean are expected to attend.